Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Lovely Welcome

Hi Everyone!  First of all thanks so much for all of your lovely comments on Monday's post about opening Linen Haus Design Services.  I'm excited to get started and all of your words of encouragement certainly help.  :)  Now on to today's post:

This is such a charming entrance...I just had to share it!  I love how it's elegant, but not perfect.

49680402109065551_A8j4ofSf_f
via

It brought back good memories of all of the beautiful doors that I saw when we lived in Europe.  You can see some of my favorite European doorways here...

5 comments:

Acquired Objects said...

You're right Barbara that entrance is perfection! Love, love, love those doors!

XXX
Debra~

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

I love the door, Barbara! Very welcoming and pretty.
Happy Wednesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Beautiful door...Cant wait to go to Europe.

I Dream Of said...

Love it Barbara! I'm a sucker for garden urns! XO

Stacy CUrran said...

Looks pretty perfect to me! Love how it has a feeling of history
Stacy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...